Poll

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Your Music Mood!

Hey to everyone! So I've been thinking about music lately. I was listening to some upbeat dance-y songs, and I noticed how much it changed my mood.For example, watch a horror movie like SCRE4M. (Scream 4, which I totally want to see!) During a suspensefull scene, mute the creepy background music and put on "Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears. Different,  right? And when you're in a bad mood, put on "Don't Worry, Be Happy". It's hard to be sad with such happy music on! Last, after a breakup or fight with your partner  if you put on sad love music like most Avril Lavigne songs, it just makes you way more sad about it. Its amazing how the beat and mood of our songs change the way we feel :) Well that's all for now! 'Till next time, wonderful people of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment