Poll

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Stupidly Awesome Friends :)

Today I went out with all my friends. I love those guys and they say the stupidest awesomest things, so here's a little tribute to them.

Kayla: "Is Christmas in January or February???"

Nikki: "Oh my god, we should invent something just like a microwave, but instead of making things hot it should make them cold!"
Haley: "....You mean a refrigerator?"
Me: *uncontrollable laughter*

Me: "Do you want a drink?"
Haley: "Yes, I'll have a bottle of milk please."
Me: "Uhm.........what?"
Haley: "Wait, what?"

Kayla: "Why are there so many kids with shirts on from that college?"
Me: "What college?"
Kayla: "Hollister. It's in California."
Me: ".........."

Nikki: "A hair dryer for Christmas, I needed one! Thank you!"
Kayla: :"Your welcome!"
Nikki: "Who wants the first blowjob??"

Haley: "I never knew Japan was an island. I thought it was.......you know....attached to the rest of Canada."

XD Well thats all for now! Bye, readers of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment