Poll

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Road Trip!

Hello! I have exciting news, for Easter weekend I'm taking a road trip to Fort Drum! Ft. Drum is where my almost-stepdad lives in upstate New York. It's faar away and a really long drive! We bought DVD players for the rusty ol'  family car and lots of movies to watch on the way. I totally love taking road trips, and I can't wait for Easter! But my little brother isn't. I have no idea why, but he is terrified of the Easter Bunny. Not just the Easter Bunny, but all fake-characters parents invent. Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, Cupid, leprechauns, you name it. But I love to color eggs :) And spring break is almost over! Awww :'( I hate having to go back to school. But there's no sense in complaining I guess, so ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment