Poll

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Native American Lawsuit?

Hello to my wonderful readers! Rissa here. It is currently eleven PM in this dingy townhouse dump I live in (which I love!). So I'm going to share some deliciously thoughtful thoughts I'm having at eleven PM. Firstoff, the other day I heard about some Native Americans trying to SUE Americans because they want their land back. When the pigrims first came to America, we stole the Indians' land. So I think it totally makes sense for the Indians to take a stand. After all, they were here first! But if they DID sue, and if they WON, where would we go?! I get that it's fair and all, but there are millions of people in America we have to worry about. So I won't take sides on this...for now. So I want to know, what do you guys think? Is it fair for them to ask for it back, or is it okay that we stole it because of our immense population? Leave a comment :) I love you all! L8ter. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment