Poll

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nihongo o manabu!

Hello world! So I take Spanish classes, and they're almost finished. But I really liked learning a new language, so I decided to teach myself another one! And I decided...Japanese! It is definately the most spoken language in the business world, so it would totally come in handy. So thanks to Google Translate and "Japanese For Dummies", I've started practicing Japanese! Here's what I've studied so far:
Hi - Kon'nichiwa
How are you? - Dono yo nidesu ka?
What is your name? - Anata no namae wa nanidesu ka?
My name is... - Watashi no namae wa...
Nice to meet you - Anata ni aete ureshiidesu
Me too - Watashi mo
Mom - Mama
Dad - Otosan
Dog - Inu
Boy - Shonen
Girl - On'nanoko
What are you doing? - Anata wa nani o shite iru no?
Which do you like? - Anata wa dochira ga sukidesu ka?
Japanese - Nippon
English - Eigo
What would you like? - Anata wa nani o go kibodesu ka?
Where is the restroom? - Toire wa dokodesu ka?
Movie - Eiga
Please - Shite kudasai

No comments:

Post a Comment